This template can be used to create Zaps that automates the process of creating Oneflow contracts upon uploading files to a connected OneDrive account.
Once a Zap is created from this template, the following actions and triggers will be visible.
This Zap will start off when a new document is added to the chosen Onedrive.
- The user is required to select a OneDrive account of their choice.
- A list of already connected Microsoft accounts in the logged in Zapier account will be available to choose from. If the required account is not available in the dropdown list, click on the “Connect a new account” button to add a new OneDrive account.
- Once the required account is selected, the user has the option to choose a folder where to look for a file upload.
- The list of top-level folders available in the connected OneDrive account at first, the user can navigate inside the folders by clicking the dropdown next to each folder name.
- Furthermore, the user can opt to choose to include file objects,so that no errors will be provided when a file greater than 100MB is uploaded to the selected OneDrive storage account.
Next a filter action is added to the Zap, to continue execution only if a PDF is added to the chosen OneDrive.
Having picked the necessary files, now the Oneflow contract can be created.
- In this step, the Create Contract action will be executed with the chosen Oneflow account, whom the contract is created as.
- The user can connect a new Oneflow account in the instance where the Oneflow account of the contract creator is not listed in the dropdown.
- The name of the contract is set to be taken from the uploaded document, therefore, the name of the contract will be the name of the document itself.
- The user has the liberty to select a workspace and a template of their choice to be used for contract creation.
- When a user wants to transfer any data from the uploaded document to the Oneflow contract that is going to be created, ‘data-fields’ can be used.
- To be able to use data fields in a contract, a template group with data fields needs to be created in Oneflow end.
- Read more on how to create a template group and add data fields. Once such a template is created, that can be used to transfer data from the file to the Oneflow contract easily.
Add an Attachment or Expanded PDF in Oneflow
- An attachment or an expanded PDF can be added to the same contract with this action.
- The user has to select the Oneflow account of the user. The user has to choose if the PDF is added to the contract as the contract creator itself, or another user from the Oneflow account.
- The file name is set to be the name of the uploaded file and the file will be the uploaded file itself.
- The contract identifier is set to be taken from the previous contract creation action’s output (Contract Id).
- The user can then select if the file will be uploaded to the contract as an attachment or an expanded PDF or provide a publicly downloadable URL of the required file that does not exceed 20MB in size, however the selected template of the contract should have exactly one attachment/expanded PDF section for the user to be able to upload any files without a failure.
- The only file types allowed are ASICE, KEY, RTF, BMP, NUMBERS, TIF, CSV, ODS, TIFF, DOC, PAGES, TXT, DOCX, PDF, XLS, DOTX, PNG, XLSB, GIF, PPSX, XLSM, JPEG, PPT, XLSX, JPG, PPTX, XML.
- By default the expanded PDF option is set as the option for the ‘upload as’ dropdown (attachment/expanded PDF), therefore the file will be added to the contract as an expanded PDF.
- The selected template should have an expanded PDF section.
Add Participant in Oneflow - A participant is set to be added to the created contract in the previous action.
- The new participant will be added to the contract as the contract creator by default (the user has the ability to change the option).
- The contract id is set to be taken from the previous contract creation action.
- The participant is set to be added as an individual by default, but the user has the liberty to change the participant type as required.
- The other fields related to the participant, such as the participant name, email and contact number have to be filled by the user accordingly.
- The role of the participant in the contract is selected as ‘signatory’ as default role.
Send Email in Microsoft Outlook - This action is for sending the created contract via email.
- The details such as the body type, body are set by default, while the user can set the other details including ‘to addresses’.
- All the other necessary details to send the email successfully can be provided while setting up the action or can be selected from the previous actions of the zap.
- The specified email address will receive an email as follows.