This Zap creates a Oneflow contract whenever a new employee is added to HiBob.
1. Trigger: New employee created in HiBob
App & event
- Select Hibob as the app.
- Event: By default, this is set to New Employee Created. This means this Zap will run when a new employee is created in HiBob.
- Select a HiBob account from the dropdown list.
- If the account you wish to link is not listed, then you'll need to add it to Zapier by clicking +Connect a new account.
2. Action: Create contract in Oneflow
When a new employee is created in HiBob, a contract is created in Oneflow.
- Oneflow account: Select your Oneflow account from the list of connected accounts in Zapier.
- If your Oneflow account is not listed, click on the + Connect a new account button to add a new Oneflow account. To learn more, see Connecting to Oneflow accounts.
Set up action
- Create Contract as: Refers to the user creating the contract (I.e. Who is creating this contract?). Typically, the contract will be created by the Oneflow account user name you selected in the previous step.
- Templates and Workspace options are populated based on the Oneflow account selected in this field.
- Contract Name: By default, this field is set to the Job Title and Display Name fields from HiBob (i.e. Job Title + Candidate Name). However, this field is editable.
- Workspace: Select the workspace from your Oneflow account to which this contract will be added to.
- Template: Select a template from your Oneflow account.
Data fields (Optional)
- How many data fields do you need to map while creating the contract?: Once you've selected a template with data fields, enter the number of data fields you would like to configure in the text field that appears. (I.e. You may add up to three data fields to the Zap. Type 1, 2, or 3)
- The specified number of data fields will then appear in the fields below.
- Custom ID of field n: Select the Oneflow data field from the dropdown. This dropdown lists all data fields contained in the selected Template.
- Value of field n: Enter a value for the Oneflow data field.
4. Action: Add participant in Oneflow
This step involves adding a participant to the contract.
This template comes with pre-filled participant fields by default. If you need to modify the information in these fields, you are free to do so as you see fit. Alternatively, you can click Continue to proceed.
- Add new participant to contract as: Select the user that's performing this action (i.e. who is adding the participant to the contract?).
- Contract creator: add the participant as the contract creator (Oneflow user creating the contract).
- Another user from Oneflow account: add the participant as another user in the Oneflow account.
- Participant type: Select a participant type from the dropdown.
- Individual (Default): Adds an individual as a counterparty in the contract.
- Colleague/Participant: Adds the participant as an owner-side party in the contract (i.e. For Instance, someone who works in the same organization as the contract creator can be added as a colleague in the contract.)
- Company: Adds a company as a counterparty in the contract.Note: The subsequent fields will change based on the participant type you select.
- Party ID (if participant type is a colleague): Enter a unique identifier for the legal entity to which the participant (colleague) belongs to (i.e. For instance, this could be a company number). A party represents a legal entity in a contract.
- Company name (if participant type is a company): Enter the company name or select the corresponding field in HiBob.
- By default, the Participant Name, and Participant email, fields will be mapped to the employee created in HiBob (these details will be taken from the trigger stage of this Zap).
- Role in contract: Select a role in the contract for this participant.
- Signatory: The participant will be required to sign the contract.
- Viewer: The participant can only view the contract.
4. Action: Send outbound email
This action is configured to send an outbound email regarding the contract creation with the contract link. You can then publish the Zap.
- To: You can add up to five recipient email addresses separated by commas.
- Subject: By default, this is set to “A Oneflow contract was created for new [Title] - [DisplayName]”. These fields refer to the job title and employee name.
- Body: The email body is pre-filled with the contract details including a contract link. You can edit the email body as you see fit