Using Oneflow's text editor brings you multiple options to format your contract, including text-tables, adding images, bulleted lists and more.
Opening the editor
- To start using the editor, go into a document of your choice and click on the (+) - sign to create a new section.
- Choose "Text and Image" as the section type.
- Click on "Add text and image", and the editor will now unlock itself in the top bar above the document's content.
The different tools
The editor brings a plethora of different tools to work with. Here's a list of them in an unspecified order:
- Revert & Redo - The buttons to the very left of the editor allows you to revert changes as well as retrieve your reverted changes.
- Predefined styles - In the text style option, you can select between different pre-defined formatting options for your text, such as titles, headings, subtitles and quotations.
- AI Assist - This feature is still in beta, but lets you use the power of AI to generate a text based on a prompt.
- Text formatting: Here you can select between your text color, background, text style (italic, bold, underlined & strikethrough), superscript & subscript, as well as where your text should be aligned in your document.
- Text tables: This will give you the option to either use an unnumbered list or a numbered list to structure your points.
- Remove formatting: This button allows you to remove any external formatting that may have followed through when you've pasted content from another source.
- Page break: Useful for PDF-copies of your document, you can add a page break wherever you want your document to break up in the "PDF/paper"-version of the document. These page breaks are invisible in the online version - they will only appear to you as you edit the document.
- Horizontal line: A horizontal line can be added to separate content within your document. This does not have the same function as page break.
- Links: Add or remove a hyperlink in your text.
- Datafields: Use this function to add data fields within your text, to automatically populate content from other areas.
- Add table: Add a text table to order your text in different rows and columns. Read more here.
- Add image: Add an image to your text section.
Good to know
- The editor will only be clickable once you are inside a text and image-section.
- The counterparty will never be able to edit text sections within your documents (as opposed to editing the values in a Forms-section.)
- You can lock your text-sections and not allow your users to edit them while creating contracts from the template. Navigate to Admin -> Roles first to ensure that the users don't have the "Lock and unlock document sections for editing" permission activated for their role.