The Text and image section is used to add text, headers, and images to text. This article will show you how to get the most out of your Oneflow contract.
Add a Text and image section
To add a Text and image section to your contract template:
- Open a contract template and click the + icon > Text and image.
- You can move the section to any place in your template by hovering over the Text and image and dragging the drag and drop icon.
- Click Add text and image to add content to your section.
Clicking on the text section will bring up the text editor's toolbar, where you'll find familiar tools for creating lists, choosing fonts, indenting text, highlights and colors.
- Click the three dots then on Image button to upload a picture.
- After uploading your picture, you can click the corners to adjust the size according to your needs.
- Double-click the image to open Image Properties. Here, you can adjust the size of your image in pixels and reset or lock the size of the image. You can also choose the image alignment: choosing Left, Center or Right will fix your image in one of these positions and allow text to wrap it:
We do not recommend copying and pasting images to contracts, which might break the image. Instead, save the image to your device and upload it to the contract.
To make text into a clickable link to a website or email:
- Select a word, sentence, or section you want to make into a link and click the chainlink icon.
- A menu will appear where you can choose the URL or email to open when the link is activated.
To remove an existing link, highlight the text with the link and click the broken chain icon in the text editor.
To insert a table:
- Click the three dots and on the Tables icon.
- You can also customize the width and height of your table fields, and add colors and a remove boarders to your table.
A page break lets you move parts of a contract to a new page.
This is only visible in the PDF version of the contract and not in the contract view.
Oneflow will automatically avoid breaking up sections and text elements. But for longer text sections, this may result in unwanted blank spaces in the final PDF.
To fix this, break up your text into shorter divisions:
- Click where you want the contract to break to a new page.
- Click Insert page break for printing. A horizontal line will appear, showing where the section will cut off and move.
- To view the final result, save your changes and download the PDF preview.
You can only use page breaks in text sections. If you want to move a form or product table onto a new page, insert a text section and add a page break into it.
Format and size
This option works similarly to size settings in other text editors:
- Highlight the text your want to edit, click Format and select a pre-formatted text alternative to be applied.
It is not possible to change the font in our editor. However, if you want a header or title in a specific font, a solution is to save this as a picture and insert it into a text field.