To enhance the appearance of your documents, you can make use of our Formatting options, enabling you to customize fonts, sizes, and colors. This feature is accessible on both template and blank document levels, providing you with creative control over your document's style and presentation.
On a template level
- Go to Templates > Open a template.
- Go to Template Settings > Open Text formatting.
- Make your choices here on what you'll want to change to and save the template.
Good to know
- Documents created as a blank (without a template) can also be modified with formatting.
- Formatting changes will also impact other section types like forms, durations, and product tables.
- Please note that individually styled sections will not be affected by your formatting choices.
- Currently, it's not possible to set different fonts for various sections, as the font change applies to the entire document.
- We do not support uploading custom fonts at this time. However, if you have a specific font request, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.