Attach documents or files
Including files into your document is a great way to add essential but possibly lengthy content in a user-friendly manner.
Attachments are considered parts of the documents, but only PDF attachments will be visible in the final PDF. You can download other files separately.
The document view and the final PDF provide links for viewing and downloading the files.
Add an attachment
- Go to a document or a template and click the (+) button to add a new section.
- Add the Attachment section.
- Drag and drop your attachments, or click on choose files.
GOOD TO KNOW..
- The limit is 30 files per document.
- File size limit for individual files is 20MB.
- File size limit for all files together in one document is 50MB.
- Limit of pages per file is 200.
- If you've attached a PDF file, the system will add its content in the entirety at the end of the document PDF.
Preview, rename and remove
An attachment will not be visible in the document view unless you open it. To view an attachment:
- Click on the name to rename the file to to make it more descriptive.
- Click Open to open & preview the attachment in a new tab.
- Click Remove to delete the attachment from your attachments section.
Compatible file types
Tips and tricks
- Both you and your counterpart can add attachments. Click the settings cogwheel for the attachment section and select Allow counterparts to add attachments.
- You can make it required for your counterpart to upload an attachment. Click the settings cogwheel for the attachment section and select Require counterparty attachment.
- Keep in mind that attachments aren't interactive like Oneflows HTML documents. If you need input from a counterparty, it's better to consider making it a part of your document.