The organizer role
Suppose you're going on vacation, and you need one of your colleagues to be able to handle your documents (receive life cycle notifications and cancel or terminate the document) while you're away. What to do? Add one of your colleagues as an organizer to the document!
Organizers can be added and removed at any stage of the document, including signed and sealed documents.
Add an organizer to a document
- Go to Documents > Open a document.
- Go to the Participant list > Add colleague.
- Fill in the required fields > choose User role - select Organizer.
Once you add a colleague to the document, your colleague will receive a notification e-mail with an invite to the document and can access it as an organizer.
Remove an organizer from a document
IMPORTANT There is one requirement when you want to remove an organizer from a signed document, and that is that there must still be at least one participant left on the owner's side.
- Go to Documents > Open a signed document.
- Go to the Participant list > Edit a colleague > Remove participant > Remove.
Adding an organizer is strictly an internal function, which means it won't be visible in the Audit trail, and counterparties will not see or receive notifications about this change at any point during the document's process.