This feature is only available for the price plan Business and above.
You can use the Link to feature if you have related documents inside oneflow that you want to link or add ab external URL link.
- Go to Documents and find the document you want to link from/to.
- Click on the action menu > Link to...
- Choose the link Type (In the pop-up window that appears)
- Then search for the document you want to link.
- Select the document > Add link.
NOTE You can search for documents by these criteria:
- Document name
- Document ID
- Counterparty information
When the documents are linked, the corresponding tag will be shown in the document line, and the linked document will be displayed when you click the link tag.
You can add more links by clicking + Link to...