Make your documents or proposals unique by recording a screen demo with voicing or a personal video greeting in Oneflow!
By adding a video to a document, you have an extra opportunity to explain certain parts of the document or to present yourself to increase the chances of signing the document.
To add a video to a document or template:
- Go to the Settings pane > + Add video.
- Choose your preferred method of adding the video:
- Record from webcam
- Record from screen
- Upload from the computer
- Wait until the uploading and processing are done, then press Back to document, and you should see the video on the right sidebar. Now you're all done!
The added video will be shown as a pop-up window the first time the counterparty opens the document.
The system will play the recording once the participant presses the Play button. After they've seen the video, it will be available on the left side of the document.
- A recorded video can be a maximum of 5 min long.
- The file size is limited to 120 MB.
- We only support Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- When adding a video, it's important not to cancel or refresh the page during the processing state.
- You can mute your microphone by pressing the corresponding icon in the bottom-right corner.
- You can pause the recording by pressing the pause icon to the left of the record button.
- If your camera or microphone is not enabled, the system will notify you.