Now that you have completed all necessary setups, you can create your first contract.
With the Oneflow x Pipedrive integration, you can create contracts from deals, organizations, and people objects in Pipedrive. This makes it easier to create contracts for B2B and B2C customers.
You can create up to 10 contracts per object (i.e. deal, organization, or person).
Before you create a contract with your chosen object in Pipedrive, please ensure the following:
- You have an active contract template in Oneflow with the Pipedrive Template group.
- If you are creating a contract from a deal, then ensure that the deal has at least one participant associated with it or an associated Organisation with linked contacts. If a participant does not belong to any organization in Pipedrive, you can only choose to create a contract by adding this participant as an Individual.
Create a contract
Please follow the steps below to create a contract:
Log in to your Pipedrive account.
Open the deal, organization, or person from which you want to create a contract.
In the Oneflow app panel on the left pane, click the Create contract button.
If you create the contract for the first time from your browser, you may get redirected to a new page with the following prompt. Click the Continue to the App to proceed.
Fill in the following fields:
- Contract name (required): The name will be auto-populated with the deal’s name; however, you can name your contract as per your needs.
- Workspace: Select the name of the Oneflow workspace where your contract template is created.
- Template: Select the name of the Oneflow contract template from which you want to create your contract.
- Contacts: Select the contacts you want to sign the contract with.
- Type: Select Organization/Individual depending on whether you want to create the contract with the participant’s organization or the participant as an individual.
- Role in contract: Select the participant’s role in the contract (Signatory, Influencer, or Viewer).
Once you fill in all required fields, the system will enable the Create Contract button. Click it to proceed.
When the contract is created, you will see the success message with a link to the Oneflow contract. Click the Navigate to the contract link to view your contract in Oneflow.
In Oneflow, edit the contract as per your needs and click Send to send the contract to all contract participants.
View contract details from your Pipedrive deal
After you’ve created a contract for your deal in Pipedrive, the following information is displayed on the contract card. The fields displayed in the contract card will vary based on the stage the contract is in (i.e. Draft, Signed).
Delete a contract
To remove a contract from a Pipedrive deal, you must have the appropriate user permissions. Otherwise, you will not be able to delete the contract. In this case, please get in touch with your Pipedrive administrator.
To delete the contract from your Pipedrive deal, please follow the steps below:
Go to the deal in which the contract was created.
On the Oneflow app panel, view the details of the contract you want to delete using the arrow buttons. Then click Action > Delete contract.
The system will display a prompt window. Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the contract.
Once confirmed, the system will remove the contract from the Pipedrive deal and Oneflow.
If you delete the contract from the Oneflow application, it will be automatically removed from the Pipedrive deal.