In Oneflow, you have the option of branding workspaces. When this can come in handy is when you work with different companies at the same time, for example if you have subsidiaries in other countries or cities. Each individual company can have its own workspace and brand it based on these properties:
- Company name
- Registration number
- Date format
The information in a branded workspace will overwrite the information on the account level, and it will follow on all created documents from that specific workspace.
Enable workspace branding
- Go to Admin > Workspaces.
- Click on the edit pen for the workspace which needs branding > Enable branding.
- Fill in the relevant information > Confirm.
GOOD TO KNOW..
- When the workspace branding is turned off, all templates will automatically fall back to using the account level branding (logotype, company details, etc.).
- Drafts, , and signed-(closed) documents are unaffected by the change of the workspace branding, except for the logo.
- Since the workspace branding is activated from the Workspace module, access to the branding feature is only available to administrators.