A company in a Oneflow contract contains a registration number field (Reg No.) as a unique identifier.
This feature lets you link a Pipedrive field (i.e. Organization number) to the company's registration number field in a Oneflow contract. This means the registration number field in your Oneflow contract will be the same as your organization field in Pipedrive.
Map an organization field to a Reg. No
- Navigate to a deal in Pipedrive.
- From the Oneflow panel, click on the three dots icon and click Oneflow Settings.
- Select the Registration Number Mapping tab.
- From the first dropdown, select the Pipedrive field you wish to map with the Oneflow registration number.
- If you select None, then no Pipedrive fields will be mapped to the Oneflow registration number.
- In this example, the Organization number field in Pipedrive is mapped to the company's registration number in Oneflow.
- Data types that can be mapped include: text, autocomplete text, and numerical values.
- Navigate back to the deal on Pipedrive.
- Click on the Organization name.
- Enter a value to the Organization field you mapped in Step 4 (Organization number in this example).
- Click Save.
- Navigate back to the deal and click on Create Contract. This will open the Oneflow x Pipedrive interface in a new tab.
- Enter a name for the contract.
- Choose the participants you wish to add by selecting the checkbox.
- Click Create Contract to confirm.
- Login to Oneflow to open your contract.
- The Pipedrive field's value will now be shown in the Reg. No. field of your Oneflow contract.