Add a subgrid
To display contracts on the Account and Contract forms:
- Open the customization page and follow the steps below.
- Click Advanced settings > Settings > Customizations > Customize the System.
- Go to the Account entity > Forms and click the form to which you want to add your subgrid.
- Go to the Insert tab > Sub-Grid to create the subgrid that will show opportunities.
- Give your subgrid a meaningful Name and Label. In the Data Source section, Records field, select Only related records, select the Opportunities entity and the Default view you’d like to show in your subgrid.
- Now add a nested subgrid to show contracts. Proceed to the Controls section > Add Control.
- Choose Editable Grid from the list and click Add.
- Select Web and Tabled as the display options for the subgrid, and then click the Edit icon in the Subgrid property.
- In the pop-up window, select ‘Oneflow Contracts’ entity and select Nested Grid View from views.
- In the Subgrid parent ID item, click on the Edit icon.
- Choose of_opportunityid(Lookup.Simple) from the Bind to a value on a field list:
- Click OK > OK.
That’s it! You created your grid now and should be all set.
- Position the grid per your needs, and don’t forget to Save and Publish your changes.
View the subgrid
You should be able to see the grid on your form now!
If you click on the down arrow button when viewing your subgrid, you’ll be able to see all contracts that are associated with your opportunity.