Oneflow's powerful permissions allow you to manage what users can access (Workspaces) and what can be done (Member roles).
Administrators can view and edit the different Workspace roles from the Users & Groups module
Image : Workspace roles
- All roles, but the Manager role, can be edited to suit your needs
- New roles can not be created
Administrators can grant group and user access to a Workspace.
Grant group access to a Workspace
- Go to the Workspaces module
- Select a Workspace
- Select the Access tab
- Select + Grant group access
- Select the group and the role the group should have in the selected Workspace
Image : Grant group access to a Workspace
We invite you to read more about Workspace roles in this article.