As an extension of the functions available in Workspaces we now introduce you to the option of Workspace Branding.
This means that you can brand your Workspaces according to different affiliates while still keeping all Workspaces gathered under one account. So for example, if your company has a Swedish, a Norwegian and a Finish affiliate, you can create a separate Workspace for each affiliate and choose a different logotype, organisational number, name and country.
The information in a branded Workspace will overwrite the information on Account- level and it will follow on all created contracts.
This is how it's done:
1. Go to Workspaces in the left hand side menu
2. Choose the Workspace for which you need branding
3. Go to the Branding tab
4. Enable Workspace Branding
5. Fill in the relevant information ( Name and Country is required while organisational number and logo are optional).
Your Branded Workspace is created!
- When the Workspace branding is turned off, all templates will automatically fall back to using the account level branding (logotype, company details, etc).
- Drafts, open contracts and closed contracts are unaffected by the change of Workspace branding, except for the logo.
- Because Workspace branding is activated from the Workspace module, access is available to Administrators only.