Oneflow's powerful permissions allow you to manage what users can access (Collections) and what can be done (Member roles).
Administrators can view and edit the different Collection roles from the Users & Groups module
Image : Collection roles
- All roles, but the Manager role, can be edited to suit your needs
- New roles can not be created
Administrators can grant group and user access to a Collection.
Grant group access to a Collection
- Go to the Collections module
- Select a Collection
- Select the Access tab
- Select + Grant group access
- Select the group and the role the group should have in the selected Collection
Image : Grant group access to a Collection
We invite you to read more about Collection roles in this article.