Create a template
Let's get to work! In this article, you'll learn how you create a template.
To create your first template:
- Click the Templates icon > Create template.
- This opens up the editing menu where you start building your template. Start by clicking Add content.
- The section menu will appear, where you can start adding various section types appropriate for your document type.
- When your template is finished, click Save.
If you're not sure where to begin, you can use one of your existing documents and recreate it in Oneflow. We encourage you to play around with the sections to find creative solutions! We also have a template library from which you can download example templates and get some inspo.
Set template name and choose settings
Once you're done testing and building the template:
- Give your template a name.
- Choose the Counterparty type (company or individual), Template group, and if you want to Allow your counterpart to decline your offer. You can also select the way your counterpart will receive your document and the signing method.
You can find more information here:
- Click Save template changes.
To make the template available for usage, you need to activate the template.
- Go back to the template list and click the toggle button.
- Now you can access the template from the New document menu.
Now that the template is active, you can create documents from it.
To access the template:
- From the main window, click New document.
- Find your template in the template list and click it.
If you're looking for a way to create a simple PDF-based document template, check out this guide.