Add a page break to a template
In Oneflow, there are no visible pages when working in a template. But to be able to create a template that also looks good in the downloaded PDF, you can add page breaks. In this article you will learn how to do just that!
The page break will only be visible in the PDF version of the document and not in the document view.
How to add a page break
- Go to Templates > Open the template.
- Click anywhere in a Text and Image section where you want to add page break.
- Click Insert page break. If you are working on a small screen you may need to click on the action menu.
A horizontal red line will appear, showing where the section will cut off and move.
Don't forget to save the template and download the PDF to preview the final result.
- You can only use page breaks in text sections to keep from cutting up forms or product tables. If you want to move a form or product table onto a new page, insert an empty text section and add a page break into it.
- Oneflow will automatically avoid breaking up sections and text elements. But for longer text sections, this may result in unwanted blank spaces in the final PDF. To fix this, break up your text into shorter divisions.