The template library is a collection of different templates where you can draw inspiration on how to build your templates. You can also save templates from the template library and adjust them to your liking instead of creating a template from scratch.
Create a template from the library
How to save a template from the template library for further editing:
- Go to Templates > Template library.
- Choose a template > Confirm.
- The template will automatically open. You can edit the template as per your needs.
- Rename the template (optional) > Edit template > Save template changes.
The template will be available in your template list.
Use a template
Once you have templates in your account, you are ready to create documents based on them.
Via the template, you can directly click on Create document from template. You can also create templates through create new document.
- Click on + New document
- Choose the template you want to use.