If you're having any trouble with the Hubspot integration, here are some things you can try!
Issue: I can't create a contract because template/collection is not found
Make sure you have logged into your Hubspot which is connected with Oneflow
Ask your Oneflow administrator to check:
- that you have at least 1 active collection, that you have access to with a role "Manager"
- that you have at least 1 active template in that collection
- that this template belongs to a template group Hubspot
How to change template group for Hubspot
- Login to your Oneflow account
- Open the template that you would like to make available in Hubspot
- Change template group to "Hubspot" and save changes
- Check that your template is active.
Issue: I can't see the "Create contract" button or I can only see "Setup integration"
Before you start creating contracts from Hubspot make sure you have completed the integration setup.
If your Hubspot extension is disabled or you are not authenticated, you will see "Setup integration" in Hubspot
To complete the setup, you can do the following:
- Login to Oneflow
- Enable Hubspot extension and then authenticate
Issue: I can't create a contract due to invalid company registration number
- The Hubspot field used for company registration number should be between 5 and 20 characters
To correct it, please follow the steps below:
- Click Settings in the Oneflow widget
- Check what field in Hubspot corresponds to Company registration number:
- Open company record in Hubspot and correct corresponding field (Company ID in the example above)
Issue: I can't create a contract because the Hubspot deal is missing a company or contact
- Make sure you have added a company to the deal
- Make sure either the deal or the company you have added has at least 1 contact.
NOTE: Contacts will be added as the participants in the contract
Issue: I don't have permission/privilege to see create contract button
Make sure you use same email addresses for both Hubspot and Oneflow
- Create a user in Oneflow with an email from Hubspot
If none of these suggestions solve your problem, please contact our support!