Change the signing period
The signing period is the time during which a signatory can sign the document. Changing the signing period will give you and your counterparty flexibility to discuss and edit the document before signing it.
You can change the signing period of documents marked as Draft, Pending and Overdue in the archive and document view.
IMPORTANT You can only change the signing period if you are a part of the document. You are able to add yourself as a colleague with the role organizer if you are not apart of the document from creation.
- Go to documents > find your document in the archive.
- Click on the action menu > Signing period.
- A calendar will appear where you can select and confirm a new signing period.
- Go to Documents > Open a document.
- Click on Settings > Open Signing and security.
- Change the date by clicking on the date underneath Signing period.
- A calendar will appear where you can select and save a new signing period.
Changing the signing period will not reset any signatures. The system will notify all participant's that has not yet signed, and the information will be added to the audit trail.