The Oneflow integration with Teamtailor is configured by an administrator and consists of five main steps outlined in this article.
Before getting started, ensure you are signed in to your Teamtailor and Oneflow accounts with the same email.
Activate the Oneflow integration in Teamtailor
Before proceeding to this step, check if your oneflow integration is activated in Teamtailor Marketplace.
If the Oneflow integration has a checkmark in the top-right corner, you can skip generating an API key and enabling the extension.
If your Oneflow integration is not yet activated:
- In Marketplace, click the Oneflow integration and then click Activate.
- Now that the Oneflow integration is active, click Go to settings.
Generate Teamtailor API key
Now you need to generate a Teamtailor API key.
- In the Oneflow Settings window, click API keys.
- In the API keys window, click the New API key button.
- In the Name field, type in Oneflow Admin. In the API scope drop-down, select Admin and the Read checkbox. Then click Create.
- The new Teamtailor API key is generated! You will need it further during the setup.
If you want the candidate data from Oneflow to sync back to Teamtailor, check both Read and Write checkboxes while creating an API key. Check out the Partner: Oneflow Sync article for more information.
Enable the Teamtailor extension in Oneflow
Now you have to enable the Teamtailor integration in Oneflow.
- In the Oneflow application, go to Admin settings > Account > Extensions and enable Teamtailor.
- When the Teamtailor extension is enabled, the Oneflow system will generate an API token. You will use it to connect your Oneflow and Teamtailor accounts. Copy the token and securely save it for future use.
This API token is shown only once. If your token is missing, disable the extension and enable it again to get a new API Token.
Authenticate the Oneflow integration in Teamtailor
The next step is authenticating the Oneflow integration in Teamtailor.
- In the Teamtailor application, go to Settings > Oneflow.
- In the Oneflow API Token field, enter the Oneflow API token generated earlier.
- Specify the email of the Oneflow administrator account in the corresponding field.
- In the Teamtailor API key, select the Oneflow: Admin - Read API key created earlier.
- Click the Update button.
Your Oneflow integration is now authenticated in Teamtailor!
Create a Teamtailor template in Oneflow
Now that all the setup is done, you need to create a contract template in Oneflow that you would like to use in Temtailor.
- In the Oneflow application, go to Templates, select your Workspace and click Create a template.
- Specify the template name, add necessary fields to the template body and save it. Then, in the template settings, go to the Template group drop-down menu and select Teamtailor.
- Now you can create data fields for information that should be automatically passed from Teamtailor to your Oneflow contract. To create a data field in your template, in a text section, click the tag icon and select a data field from the list.
To add data fields to a form section, click the edit icon and select a data field from the Data field drop-down list. The field associated with the data field will be marked with a link symbol.
- Click Save template.
You're all set! Now, let's create some contracts.