You can now map Teamtailor custom fields to Oneflow data fields. This article covers three parts that make up the custom field managing process:
Set up Teamtailor custom fields
Note: The Oneflow admin email is required to map Teamtailor custom fields to Oneflow data fields. You can configure the admin email on the Teamtailor settings page. If the admin field is empty, Teamtailor will use the recruiter for which you opened the configuration. However, this is only required if there are any pending custom fields to map.
The setup process consists of the following steps:
- In the Teamtailor administrator account, go to Settings → Custom fields.
- Create a new or choose an existing custom data field that you want to access in Oneflow contracts.
- In the API name field, add the"oneflow-" prefix to the custom field, as shown below:
- Click Save to save your custom data field.
- After saving the custom data field, you need to create a new contract. You only need to do this once, when you create a new custom data field.
Note: When you save a custom data field in Teamtailor, it won't automatically show up in your Oneflow account. You need to create a Oneflow contract via Teamtailor first, and only then the custom data field will be linked between the two systems. Once it's linked, you can use the custom data field in your Oneflow templates.
That's it! You can now use this custom data field value in your Oneflow contracts.
How to use custom data fields in Oneflow
Now that you have the custom data field set up in Teamtailor, it's available in your Oneflow contracts and templates.
To use your custom data field:
- In Oneflow, open a contract and edit an existing form field or add a new one.
- Click the Edit icon, and in the Edit field menu > Data field, select your custom field from the list. The data field value will be prepopulated in the selected form.
Delete custom fields
To remove a custom field, remove the "oneflow-" prefix in the custom field settings. Next time you open the integration configuration, Teamtailor will request to remove these data fields.
Note: If a user deletes a custom field in Teamtailor, it will also be removed from Oneflow. However, the deleted data fields will still be visible until the user creates the next contract.