To troubleshoot issues with Oneflow for Salesforce quicker, you need to grant our team subscribers access by following the steps below.
When using Salesforce Lightning:
- Log in to Salesforce, and in the upper right part, click your image (or avatar) > Settings.
- In the small search box on the left, type in Grant and click Grant Account Login Access.
When using Salesforce Classic:
- Log in to Salesforce, and in the upper right part, click My Settings (or your name > My Settings.)
- In the small search box on the left, type in Grant and click Grant Login Access.
- Set Access Duration for Oneflow AB Support.
You must set access for technical escalations for a minimum of one week.
- Save and notify our support team.