Please note that collections are now called workspaces.
If you're having trouble with the HubSpot integration, here are some things you can try!
Make sure you have logged into your HubSpot that is connected with Oneflow.
Ask your Oneflow administrator to check:
- You have one active workspace that you have access to with a role Manager.
- You have at least one active template in that workspace.
- The template belongs to a template group HubSpot.
- Login to your Oneflow account.
- Open the template that you would like to make available in HubSpot.
- Change template group to HubSpot.
- Check that your template is active.
Before creating contracts from HubSpot, make sure you have completed the integration setup.
If your HubSpot extension is disabled or you are not authenticated, you will see "Setup integration" in HubSpot.
To complete the setup, you can do the following:
- Login to Oneflow
- Enable HubSpot extension.
- Open the Hubspot extension and authenticate.
- The HubSpot field used for the company registration number should be between 5 and 20 characters.
To correct it, please follow the steps below:
- Click Settings in the Oneflow widget.
- Check what field in HubSpot corresponds to the Company registration number:
- Open company record in HubSpot and correct corresponding field (Company ID in the example above)
- Make sure you have added a company to the deal.
Contacts will be added as the participants in the contract
Make sure you use the same email addresses for both HubSpot and Oneflow.
- Create a user in Oneflow with an email from HubSpot
If none of these suggestions solve your problem, please contact our support!
As a Mac user, you may face an issue with creating a contract associated with a deal, as some of the fields may not be visible in the Create Contract window.
This can happen because the scroll bar is not displayed, so it is not evident that other fields are available on the screen.
To resolve this issue:
- Set the Show scroll bars feature to Always in your Mac's General settings:
- Your Create Contract window should then look as follows, allowing you to scroll through and fill in all required fields: