Two-step authentication for login
Two-step authentication - for login - is a feature that increases a user's login security.
With two-step authentication, you will need to provide a second password (security code) to login.
Enable two-step authentication
- Click on the user account icon > My profile.
- Go to Security > Enable two-step authentication.
- Choose if you want E-mail or SMS for the authentication process.
- Email: This will be your Oneflow user email.
- SMS: Provide the phone number to receive the security code.
- Enter your current password > Confirm.
- If you choose to use SMS, you will get a validation modal to verify the phone number you set.
- Administrators cannot enforce this setting on users; users need to activate this themselves.
- You can un-trust your devices by pressing the "revoke your trusted devices" button on the security page.
- The system will remember the trusted device for 365 days.
- A security code is valid for 5 min.
- You can request a new security code every 30sec.