If a user should no longer be able to access Oneflow, an administrator can deactivate the user from the Users and Groups module.
- An inactive user will no longer be able to access Oneflow
- All contracts and templates created by the inactive user will remain in the account archive.
- Go to the Users & Groups module
- Select the Users tab
- Select a user you want to deactivate and click on the three dots to the right, under "Actions"
- Click on "Deactivate"
Image : Deactivate user
Image : Deactivated users are marked as Inactive in the user list
- If you wish to grant access to the user again at a later point in time, simply follow the procedure above but click on "Activate" under the three dots, confirm and the user will be reinstated.
Before you deactivate the user, make sure you check their contracts to see if there are any drafts or Pending/Overdue contracts that need to be delegated!
Drafts or contracts that are Pending or Overdue will be left in the archive, but if the user is the only Signatory part on your side it's best if you log into the user account and invite a colleague to take over the process.
If you need any help to reset a password to access the account, please ask an Administrator to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you.
Signed contracts will always be left in the archive, and you can search for them as usual. The only difference is that there will be a notice saying the contract is unavailable for the user you just removed.