Buy seats / Invite users
In this article you will learn how to buy seats and invite your colleagues to use Oneflow. There is no limit to how many users you can invite to your account - the only requirement is that each user needs a seat.
Oneflow features two user types:
- User - This is the default user type with access to Oneflow.
- Administrator - Administrators have access to Oneflow and all administrative features. They can invite users, create Workspaces, and manage account details.
If you find yourself unable to invite additional users, it means you have filled all available seats, and it's time to secure more.
- Go to Admin > Users > Click + Buy seats.
- Enter the desired number of seats you wish to add.
- Check the box to confirm that you have the right to buy these seats > confirm
Invite a user to your Oneflow account
- Go to Admin > Users > click + Invite user.
- Fill in all required fields. > Confirm.
- User type - You choose if the user is going to be a user or administrator.
- Workspaces - You can choose which workspaces the user should have access to when they log in for the first time. You then select what workspace role the user is going to have in the Permissions field.
The user will receive an email where they will need to click Accept invitation to complete the registration process.