Our Lightning Contracts component is available out-of-the-box on our Oneflow app. It is available to all users with one of the Oneflow permissions sets and a license.
However, if you want our component to be available in other apps or use related lists instead, please take a look at the steps listed below.
Note: Oneflow Contract List and Related Lists are only available for Opportunities and Accounts.
Oneflow contract list
To add the Oneflow Contract List component:
- Edit the Record page for the desired object and record type.
- Then drag and drop our component located on the bottom left side of the page under Custom - Managed.
The available component is:
- OneflowContractList - List all contracts related to the current object with detailed status information. It also has a button for creating new contracts.
- Drag it to where you wish to display your contracts.
To add Oneflow Contract to the related lists of your layout:
- Go to Page Layouts, select a layout you want to change (Account, Opportunity, or other configured object), and select Edit Layout.
- In the list of available Related Lists, you will find Oneflow Contracts.
- After adding the related list, select the columns you need to display.
It is also possible to sort the contracts by, for example, creation date.