A page break lets you move parts of a template onto a new page in a contract.
The page break will only be visible in the PDF version of the contract and not in the contract view.
To add a page break:
- Open the contract template and click where you want a new page to start.
- Click Insert page break for printing.
- A horizontal line will appear, showing where the section will cut off and move.
- Save your changes and download the PDF preview to view the final result.
- You can only use page breaks in text sections to keep from cutting up forms or product tables. If you want to move a form or product table onto a new page, insert a text section and add a page break into it.
- Oneflow will automatically avoid breaking up sections and text elements. But for longer text sections, this may result in unwanted blank spaces in the final PDF. To fix this, break up your text into shorter divisions.