If a user should no longer be able to access Oneflow, an administrator can deactivate the user from the Admin tab.
- An inactive user will no longer be able to access Oneflow
- All contracts and templates created by the inactive user will remain in the account archive.
Before you deactivate the user, make sure you check their contracts to see if there are any drafts or pending/overdue contracts that need to be delegated.
- Drafts or contracts that are Pending or Overdue will be left in the archive, but if the user is the only Signatory part on your side it's best if you click Add colleague in the contract and invite a colleague to take over the process.
- Signed contracts will always be left in the archive, and you can search for them as usual. The only difference is that there will be a notice saying the contract is unavailable for the user you just removed.
To deactivate a user:
- Click on Admin -> Users.
- Select a user you want to deactivate and click the three dots menu in the user line > Deactivate.
- Confirm your choice and click Deactivate.
- The user will then be marked as Inactive in the user list.
If you wish to grant access to the user again:
- Navigate to the inactive user, click the three dots menu icon > Activate" under the three dots, confirm and the user will be reinstated.