You can brand your workspaces according to different affiliates while still keeping all workspaces under one account. So, for example, if your company has a Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish affiliate, you can create a separate workspace for each affiliate and choose different properties for each:
- Company namne
- Registration number
- Date format
The information in a branded workspace will overwrite the information on the account level, and it will follow on all created documents from that specific workspace.
Enable workspace branding
- Go to Admin > Workspaces.
- Click on the edit pen for the workspace which needs branding.
- Go to tab Branding and click Enable branding.
- Fill in the relevant information, upload your logotype and click Confirm.
Your branded workspace is ready!
- When the workspace branding is turned off, all templates will automatically fall back to using the account level branding (logotype, company details, etc.).
- Drafts, open documents, and closed documents are unaffected by the change of the workspace branding, except for the logo.
- Since the workspace branding is activated from the Workspace module, access to the branding feature is only available to administrators.