You can brand your workspaces according to different affiliates while still keeping all workspaces under one account. So, for example, if your company has a Swedish, Norwegian, and Finnish affiliate, you can create a separate workspace for each affiliate and choose different properties for each:
- Organizational number
The information in a branded workspace will overwrite the information on the account level, and it will follow on all created contracts.
This is how it's done:
- Go to Admin in the left-hand side menu > Workspaces.
- Open the workspace for which you need branding.
- Go to the Branding tab and click Enable branding.
- Fill in the relevant information, upload your logotype and click Confirm.
Your branded workspace is ready!
- When the workspace branding is turned off, all templates will automatically fall back to using the account level branding (logotype, company details, etc.).
- Drafts, open contracts, and closed contracts are unaffected by the change of the workspace branding, except for the logo.
- Since the workspace branding is activated from the Workspace module, access to the branding feature is available to administrators only.