You can now map Upsales custom fields to Oneflow data fields.
Set up Upsales custom fields
- You need to be an administrator in Upsales to access the App and Custom field settings.
- You can select up to 5 custom fields of any type per the following entities: order, contact, and company.
To create a custom field in Upsales, please follow the steps below:
- In Upsales, navigate to Settings > CRM > Fields, choose an entity and create the custom fields you would like to sync.
- Navigate to Settings > App directory and choose Oneflow in the applications list.
- Go to the Settings tab and enter the Oneflow app settings.
- Scroll down to find the Custom fields to sync / Customfält att synka section.
The section displays 5 input fields per the following entities:
Select the custom field/s that you created in the previous step and click Save.
- The custom fields you selected in Upsales should now be available as data fields in Oneflow.
Here you can read more about connecting and using the data fields in a Oneflow template.