Once you have completed all necessary setups, you can create your first contract.
Follow the steps below to create a contract:
- Go to your Upsales account, click Sales & CRM > E-sign, and click New E-sign.
- Search the company to which you wish to send your contract.
- Add contract Recipients, Related opportunity, and Template and click Create E-sign.
- The system will direct you to your draft contract, where you can edit it as needed. You're now ready to send your contract.
- Click Send, and write a message to send along with the contract invitation.
- Click on Send, and you're done!
You can see an overview of your contracts in Upsales under E-sign.
Note: Choosing a recipient and a template is mandatory. If you want the products from the opportunity to get transferred to the contract, make sure that you have one product table in your Oneflow template.