Add a users to your Oneflow account
- Go to Admin > Users and click + Invite user.
- Fill in the required fields to invite the new colleague. Full name, Email address, Language and User type.
- User type - Here you can choose if the user is going to be a user or administrator.
- Workspaces - Here you can choose which workspaces the user should have access to when they are invited. You then select what workspace role the user is going to have in the Permissions field.
Note: Oneflow features two user types:
- User - has access to Oneflow. This role is the default user type.
- Administrator - has access to Oneflow and all administration features such as inviting users, creating Workspaces, or managing the account details.
The user will receive an email where they will need to click Accept invitation to complete the registration process.