To add a new user:
- Go to the Admin > Users and click + Invite user.
- Fill in the user's details in the Full name and Email address fields.
- Under User type, choose if you want the user to have the User or Administrator user type.
- Under Workspaces, you can choose which workspace/s the user will have access to and then select the user type in these workspaces in the Permissions field.
Oneflow features two user types:
- User - has access to Oneflow. This role is the default user type.
- Administrator - has access to Oneflow and all administration features such as inviting users, creating Workspaces, or managing the account details.
The user will receive an email where they will need to click Accept invitation to complete the registration process.