Enable the HiBob extension
- Log in to your Oneflow account.
- Click on the Settings cog, then select Extensions.
- Enable the HiBob extension by clicking the toggle.
Configure the HiBob extension
- Click on Details under the HiBob card.
- Click on the Setup button.
You will be redirected to the configuration page.
- On the configuration page, enter the HiBob service user ID and service user token.
To learn more, see Get the HiBob service user ID and token.
- Click Submit.
Get the HiBob service user ID and token
- Log in to HiBob as an administrator.
- Click on Settings, then select Integrations.
- From the Automation tab, click on Manage under Service Users.
- Click New Service User to add a new service user.Note:
If you have already created a service user:
Click on the three dots in the relevant service user row, then click on Refresh token to get a new service user token.
- Enter an appropriate Service User name and Display Name.
- Click Next.
- Copy and paste the service user ID and service user token to their relevant text fields on the Configure HiBob page.
- Click Submit.
- Click on X (at the top-right corner) to return to the Extension page. You will then be redirected back to the HiBob extension page in Oneflow. A green tick will be shown under Extension setup.
- Set the required permissions for the service user in HiBob.
To learn more, see Configure permission groups for service users.
Configure permission groups for service users
- Click on Settings, then select Permission groups.
- Click on the + Create group button.
- Enter a name for the group in the Group name field.
- Enable the Select people by condition option.
- Click on Edit.
- Remove the condition by clicking the trash icon that appears on hover.
- From the Add Specific Employees dropdown, expand the Service Users item, then select the checkbox corresponding to each service user you want to add to the permission group.
To select all service users, select the checkbox for Service Users.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Create.
- Select the checkboxes in each category in the Features and People's data tabs to configure permissions for the selected service users.Note:
To ensure a smooth experience, make sure the following permissions are enabled.
• Features > People > Employees > Add new people to the company
• People's data > People > [All permissions]• People's data > Docs > Confidential Docs > Upload selected employees' docs in the folder
- Click on Save.