Before getting started with the Oneflow integration, make sure to pay attention to the following:
- Only users with admin rights can perform the initial setup of the SuperOffice integration.
- You need to log in to Oneflow and SuperOffice with the same email.
- The user that sets up the integration should have admin rights in both Oneflow and SuperOffice.
Enable the SuperOffice integration in Oneflow
As the first step, you will need to enable the SuperOffice integration on the extension page in Oneflow.
- Log in to the Oneflow application, go to Admin > Extensions, and enable the SuperOffice extension by clicking the toggle.
- Click on the SuperOffice link to go to the settings page, then click Authenticate to SuperOffice.
- You will be redirected to SuperOffice. Log in to the account for which you want to set up the integration.
You can set up the integration only for a single SuperOffice account.
- When you log in, you will be redirected back to the SuperOffice extension page in Oneflow.
Once you log in to your SuperOffice account, the Oneflow web panel should now be visible in the Oneflow Contract tab at the bottom of the Sale screen.
If the web panel is not displayed, you need to call the following URL: https://online.superoffice.com/CustXXXX/default.aspx?flush.
In the URL, replace CustXXXX with your actual customer ID. You can see the customer ID in the SuperOffice page URL.
- Inside the web panel, you might have to log in to the same account again that you are currently logged in with.
If you accidentally choose the wrong account in the web panel, the page will let you choose again.
Create a contract template in Oneflow
Create templates in Oneflow that you would like to use in SuperOffice.
- Go to Templates > Create template.
- Create the template content and Save the changes. Then, specify the Template group as SuperOffice.
To attach PDFs to contracts, make sure to add a PDF documents section to the template. To attach other file types to contracts, make sure to add an Attachments section to the template.
- Go back to the template list and mark your template as Active.
As a Oneflow administrator, register the users with the same email address they use in the associated SuperOffice account.
- By default, the Oneflow panel will be visible for all user groups. If you want to hide it from specific user groups, please modify the configuration (Settings and maintenance - Lists - GUI Web panel - Oneflow Contract).
- If you want to remove the integration, you can disable it in Oneflow and remove the web panel from SuperOffice (Settings and maintenance - Lists - GUI Web panel - Oneflow Contract).
Now it's time to create contracts! Proceed to the Create a contract in SuperOffice chapter to learn how.
This feature automatically sets the Sale's stage in SuperOffice based on the status of your Oneflow contract.
When stage mapping is enabled, and the Oneflow contract is signed, the corresponding Sale’s stage will be set to Closed and Won. Conversely, when a Oneflow contract is declined, the corresponding Sale’s stage will be set to Closed and Lost.
Enabling stage mapping requires administrator access to SuperOffice.
To enable stage mapping:
- Log in to SuperOffice as an administrator.
- Open a Sale or create a new one.
- Click on the Oneflow Contract tab.
- Click on Oneflow Settings.
- Enable the Stage Mapping toggle.