Now that you've set up Oneflow and SuperOffice integration let's create a contract!
- Contracts can be created from three entities: Sale, Contact and Company.
Click New and create a new Sale, Contact, or Company, or open an existing one.
If you did the setup of the Oneflow integration before 31.08.2022, you need to re-authenticate in Oneflow in order to create a contract from the Company or Contact entities.
- Navigate to the Oneflow Contract tab, give your contract a name, and choose a workspace, template, and participants.
- After adding the relevant details, click Next if you want to continue to send the contract. If not, check the Draft only checkbox to create the contract as a draft and continue.
- If you click Next, specify your Participants, Subject, and Message, then click Send Contract.Once the contract is sent to the participant(s), it will be automatically published to Oneflow, where you can sign it.
- If you create a contract as a draft (by checking the Draft only checkbox), a contract will be created with the provided details but not sent to the participants.
- The created contract will appear in the Oneflow Contract tab with its state (Draft/Sent). You can navigate the contract by clicking the contract name and send a draft contract or sign an already sent one.Simple as that!