Before getting started with the Oneflow integration, make sure to pay attention to the following:
- Only users with admin rights can perform the initial setup of the SuperOffice integration.
- You need to log in to Oneflow and SuperOffice with the same email.
- The user that sets up the integration should have admin rights in both Oneflow and SuperOffice.
Enable the SuperOffice integration in Oneflow
As the first step, you will need to enable the SuperOffice integration on the extension page in Oneflow.
- Log in to the Oneflow application, go to Admin > Account > Extensions, and click SuperOffice.
- Click Authenticate to SuperOffice.
- You will be redirected to SuperOffice. Log in to the account for which you want to set up the integration.
You can set up the integration only for a single SuperOffice account.
- When you log in, you will be redirected back to the SuperOffice extension page in Oneflow.
Once you log in to your SuperOffice account, the Oneflow web panel should now be visible in the Oneflow Contract tab at the bottom of the Sale screen.
If the web panel is not displayed, you need to call the following URL: https://online.superoffice.com/CustXXXX/default.aspx?flush.
In the URL, replace CustXXXX with your actual customer ID. You can see the customer ID in SuperOffice page URL.
- Inside the web panel, you might have to log in to the same account again that you are currently logged in with.
If you accidentally choose the wrong account in the web panel, the page will let you choose again.
Create a contract template in Oneflow
Create templates in Oneflow that you would like to use in SuperOffice.
- Go to Templates > Create template.
- Create the template content and Save the changes. Then, specify the Template group as SuperOffice.
- Go back to the template list and mark your template as Active.
As a Oneflow administrator, register the users with the same email address they use in the associated SuperOffice account.
- By default, the Oneflow panel will be visible for all user groups. If you want to hide it from specific user groups, please modify the configuration (Settings and maintenance - Lists - GUI Web panel - Oneflow Contract).
- If you want to remove the integration, you can disable it in Oneflow and remove the web panel from SuperOffice (Settings and maintenance - Lists - GUI Web panel - Oneflow Contract).
Now it's time to create contracts! Proceed to the Create a contract in SuperOffice chapter to learn how.