The contract verification information file is a digital certificate proving that the contract is valid, securely sealed, signed by all contract parties, and their signatures are verified.
Contract verification is available only after all contract participants sign the contract.
Download the contract as a PDF
Before downloading the contract verification, you need to download your contract as a PDF:
- In Oneflow, open your contract and click Download as PDF.
Depending on your contract party, the feature will be available in different parts of the contract:
- Owner-side - Settings tab
- Counterparty - Participants tab.
Open the contract in Adobe Reader
Now that you have downloaded the PDF contract on your device:
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader and click the Attachment icon to the left.
- Open the Verification.txt file, choose the Open this file option, and click OK.
- Copy the verification link and paste it into your browser.
- The verification should be downloaded, and you can open it in Adobe Reader.
If the verification wasn't downloaded, click Click here if the download does not start automatically.
- When you open the verification, it will look like this:
You can read more about the verification process and how to validate contracts on page two of the verification.
If you want to be able to verify contracts after removing them from Oneflow, make sure you download both the contract.pdf and verification.pdf, including all attachments.