Here's a guide explaining how to activate the integration between Oneflow and Jobylon.
Enable extension in Oneflow
1. To enable the Jobylon integration on the extension page in Oneflow, go to "Admin settings" -> Account -> Extensions -> Enable Extension.
2. When you have enabled the extension, you will see the API token. This API token needs to be sent to Jobylon support, email@example.com. They will update it in their system and activate your integration.
Create templates in Oneflow that you would like to use in Jobylon and specify template group as "Jobylon Template" and click Save.
Once you have your template group set, you can create data fields for the information that should be automatically pushed over from Jobylon to your Oneflow contract.
Click to edit your form field, click on "data field" and a list of the available fields will show. Choose the appropriate one and Save.
The field connected to a data field will be marked by a symbol
You can of course also add a data field to scrolling text.
To do so, simply highlight the text you wish to connect and click on the black data field tag in the editor. The list of available data fields will show, choose the appropriate one.
Once the integration is activated by the Jobylon team, you can start using the integration!
- You need to have an account in Oneflow and an account in Jobylon with the same email.
- Only Workspaces that have at least one active Jobylon template are displayed.
- While creating contract in Jobylon, it is to be ensured that candidate's phone number field is not blank and has a valid value.