In this article, you'll learn how to get started with the Lime CRM integration: activate it and create your first contract template in Oneflow.
Activate the Lime CRM integration in Oneflow
- Log in to your Oneflow account, go to Admin > Account > Extensions and enable the Lime CRM extension.
- When you activate the integration, an e-mail will be sent to our support team. We then contact your account manager at Lime to ensure you have the correct version of Lime installed and provide them with the API token generated in our system.
- Lime will proceed with the configuration on their end and will inform you when you're all set.
Create a contract template in Oneflow
Once the integration is set, you need to create a contract template from which your contracts will be created in Lime CRM.
- Go to Templates and click Create template.
- Fill in all required information and go to the template Settings. In the Template groups field, choose Lime CRM Template, and Save.
Note: This is done separately for each template.
Once your template group is set, you can add data fields for the information that should be automatically pushed over from Jobylon to your Oneflow contract. Click the pen icon in a form field > Data field, select a data field, and Save.
A link symbol will mark the field connected to a data field
You can, of course, also add a data field to the scrolling text. To do so, highlight the text you wish to connect and click the data field icon in the editor. Choose the appropriate data field and Confirm.
Enable the template in the template list.
Once the Jobylon team activates the integration, you can create contracts.