You can add a document name to your documents to make it easier to search for them.
NOTE The name is an internal name, so your counterparties will not be able to see the name.
Set name inside the document
You can set a document name at any stage of your document.
- Go to Documents > Open a document.
- Click on the name field at the top of the document.
- Type in your desired document's name.
- Press Enter to confirm the changes.
Set name in the document archive
You can set the document name in the list view as well.
- Go to Documents > click on the action menu > Set name.
- Type in the new name > Confirm.
You have now renamed your document, and will be able to search for it in your document archive.