Import signed documents
Do you have signed documents stored in different places? You can collect all your signed documents in your Oneflow account.
Through the import signed document function, you have the option of collecting all documents in the document archive, which is an excellent way to make your Oneflow archive more complete and add lifecycles to documents created outside Oneflow.
An imported document goes directly to the signed state and is not something you send to a counterparty.
How to import documents
- Go to Documents.
- Click on Import signed document > upload your document.
- The uploaded document will open automatically.
Allowed file types: PDF or TIFF.
Maximum size: Up to 20 MB
Specify document details
Now that you've uploaded the document, specify the required data to sign the document:
- Scroll down to the end of the document.
- Select the Duration type (optional). Read more about duration here.
- Add at least one counterparty and other participants on your side if necessary.
Mark the imported document as signed
- Once you added all necessary participants click on Save changes > Mark as signed.
- Select the date it was signed (optional) > Confirm > Mark as signed again.
The document will be named after the counterparty and marked as signed with the Import tag.
If you've chosen a duration period this will be visible in the document archive.
- When you import a document, you will automatically have the Organizer role. If you want to change yourself to a signatory, click your name in the participant list and select Signatory.
- An imported document cannot be modified after the import, so ensure to include all necessary information before importing.