Get a frictionless contract process without any interruptions.
With Oneflow integration, you can create contracts directly from cases and opportunities in Intelliplan and automatically receive contract-related updates.
Enable Intelliplan integration in Oneflow
This extension requires that you have an Intelliplan account and enable the Oneflow integration in Intelliplan. If you are unsure how to do this, contact email@example.com, and they will help you.
- Log in to Oneflow and head to Admin > Extensions.
- Find and enable the Intelliplan extension by clicking the toggle.
- An API token window with a token will appear when you have enabled the extension. Copy it and save it securely, as you will need it for further integration activation.,
The token is shown only once, so we suggest you copy or write it down immediately (If you lose your token, you need to disable the extension and enable it again to get a new one).
- Send the API token to firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will proceed as necessary.
Set the Intelliplan subdomain
To set the Intelliplan subdomain used by your company:
- Click the Intelliplan extension link and the pen icon next to Subdomain.
If you are uncertain about what the subdomain is, contact Intelliplan support.
By doing this, status changes from Oneflow will automatically be synced to Intelliplan.
Connect a Oneflow contract template to Intelliplan
Now you need to connect a Oneflow contract template to Intelliplan:
This is done separately for each template.
- Go to Templates and click the template you want to connect to Intelliplan or create a new one.
- Under Settings > Template groups, choose an Intelliplan template group, whichever one is most appropriate for the type of template, and save.
- Once your template group is set, you can create data fields for the information that should be automatically pushed over from Intelliplan to your Oneflow contract.
Click the pen icon to edit your form field, click the Data field and choose the appropriate one and Save.
- A link symbol will mark the field connected to a data field.
- You can, of course, also add a data field to the text. To do so, highlight the text you wish to connect and click the black data field icon in the editor. The list of available data fields will show, choose the appropriate one and Confirm.
Your job is done in Oneflow! Now head over to Intelliplan.
Activate Oneflow templates in Intelliplan
To use your Oneflow templates in Intelliplan, you need to sync them with Oneflow.
To do so:
- Go to Administration >Contracts. Click the template you want to activate > Activate.
Done! Time to create contracts