Text and image section
The Text and image section is used to add text, headers, tables, hyperlinks, and images. In this article you will read about how to get the most out of a text and image section.
Add a text and image section
Start by creating a new blank document or template. In the guide below you will learn how to use the section in a new template.
- Go to Templates > + New template.
- Click on Add content > Text and image > Add text and image section.
- To add more sections click on the + in the middle.
Add and edit text
By clicking the text and image section will make the text editor toolbar available, where you'll find familiar tools for bullet lists, choosing, format, text style, text size, indenting text, highlighting, colors and more.
- Place and click with the mouse pointer where you want to upload the image.
- Click on Insert image to upload a picture. (if you work on a small screen, you first need to click on the action menu.)
- Adjust the size according to your needs by draging the corners.
- By clicking on the image you can choose image alignment:
You can choose whether the image should be to the left, in the middle or to the right. You can also fix your image in one of these positions and let the text wrap around it.
Copying and pasting images to documents will not work, this will break the image. Instead, save the image to your device and upload the picture to the document.
You are able to make text into clickable links to a website or email.
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink.
- Click on Insert link. (if you work on a small screen, you first need to click on the action menu.)
- A module will appear where you insert the URL or email.
Remove and edit hyperlinks
- Highlight the text you want remove the hyperlink from.
- Click on Remove link. (if you work on a small screen, you first need to click on the action menu.)
- Click the action menu > Insert table.
- You can customize the width and height of your table fields, and add colors and a remove boarders to your table.
Using a page break allows you to move parts of text and sections of the document to a new page.
NOTE The page break will not be visible in the document view but you can see where they are as they are marked with a red line. You can only review the page break by downloading the document as a PDF.
- Click where you want the document to break to a new page.
- Click on Page break. - If you are working on a small screen you may need to click on the three dots first.
A horizontal line will appear, showing where the section will cut off. To view the final result, save your changes and download the PDF to preview.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- You can only use page breaks in text sections to keep from cutting up forms or product tables. If you want to move a form or product table onto a new page, insert an empty text section and add a page break into it.
- Oneflow will automatically avoid breaking up sections and text elements. But for longer text sections, this may result in unwanted blank spaces in the final PDF. To fix this, break up your text into shorter divisions.