Welcome to your dashboard!
You now have easy access to some valuable statistics. The default view will show:
- The number of sent contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of signed contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of overdue contracts during the last 30 days
- The number of expired contracts during the last 30 days
- Time to sign- The number of signed contracts during the selected period, based on the time passed since their publication date.
- Sign rate- The ratio of signed contracts in the selected period versus the total number of contracts still in the pending or overdue states.
You can easily change the time period shown by clicking on the date-field in the top right corner of your Dashboard
You can also choose if you want to see your own statistics only or an overview of statistics for all users in the Collection.
If you have permissions to view your colleagues contracts in a Collection, you will also be able to see statistics for most active users in your dashboard.
To see this view, choose all users, at the bottom of the page the graph will be shown.
If you want to dive into the nitty gritty of how the statistics are calculated, head on over here!