“Import” is a function that lets you import signed contracts to your Oneflow archive. This is a good way to make your Oneflow archive more complete and to add contract lifecycles to contracts created outside of Oneflow.
Here’s how you do it:
Go to the main view and click on “Import” in the left sidebar.
Here, you will find a menu with instructions on how to upload and import your contract.
You will need to enter:
1. A contract file (in PDF or TIFF form)
2. Attachments (optional)
3. Participants on your side (Select from a list of your colleagues in Oneflow or add former colleagues)
4. Counterparty (Company information and name of participant) and contract type (B2B or Business to individual)
5. Lifecycle (Sign- and start date and duration type)
6. Tags (optional)
After you’ve filled in everything, you press “Finish import” to add the contract to your archive.
The contract will be named after the counterparty, and added to your “Signed” contracts tagged as “Imported”. If you’ve chosen a duration period, a lifecycle display will be visible in the archive view.
*Please note: An imported contract cannot be modified after the import, so make sure to include all necessary information before finishing the import.
Tips and tricks
- If you want to import a very large amount of contracts more efficiently, we recommend that you let us help you make a bulk import. Read more about how to do that here.