Adding users to groups is a convenient way to grant access to the different collections. Indeed, rather than multiplying the number of user access to a collection, you can add users to a group and grant a group access to a collection.
Adding users to a group
- Go to the Users & Groups module
- Select the Groups tab
- Select a group
- Once in a specific group, select the Members tab
- A list of users already members of this group is displayed
- Select + Add members
- Select one or more users and confirm
Image : Adding users to a group
- All users will be automatically added to the oneflow-users group.
- All Administrators will be automatically added to the oneflow-administrators group