I haven’t received the contract e-mail!
- Start by checking your spam and/or trash folders in your inbox. You can also check with your IT manager if they’ve noticed any Oneflow e-mail being prevented.
- Ask your counterparty to send you a reminder afterwards.
I can’t open the contract!
- Try clicking the "Go to contract"-button.
- Does your company use any security or firewall settings? Please check with your IT-manager to see if there are security settings that are blocking your access.
I can’t sign a contract!
- Make sure you’ve saved all of your changes! Click on the "Save"-button to make the green "Sign"-button appear.
- Make sure you’ve filled in all required fields! Required fields are marked out with (required) and blue arrows:
I need help with something else!
Although we are happy to help, we recommend you contact your counterparty first. Since they’re a Oneflow user, they can probably point you in the right direction.
My counterparty can’t help me!
No worries, then we’ll help you! But we’re likely to need some information.
Please write down:
- A short description of your problem
- E-mail and company name of your counterparty
- Your browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.)
- The device you’re using to open the contract (phone, tablet, laptop, stationary computer etc.)
- And, if you can, pictures of what you’re experiencing are always helpful!
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you along!